THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNER’S TAX GUIDE
How to Stop Losing Money & Start Minimizing your Tax Liability
This guide is a must-read for all small business owners as Firm owner, CA Licensed Attorney, and IRS Enrolled Agent, Evan Nielsen, breaks down the complexities of Tax Law into simple strategies and tips to have you on the road to tax savings in no time.
- This guide will help you better understand how to:
- Form a solid tax strategy based on your business objectives.
- Better understand how the IRS views individual & business taxpayers.
- Understand what it means to be “in business”.
- Choose a tax preparer.
- Use the right business structure.
- Make the right tax election.
- Better understand business “deductions”.
- Report deductions on the right schedule.
- Keep the right records.
- Use the right accounting package- consistently.
- File your taxes at the right time.
- Understand tax amendments and when they should and shouldn’t happen.