Reduce Fees & Penalties – Did You Know?

You should still file your taxes, even if you can’t pay, as the failure-to-file penalty may be 10 times more than the failure-to-pay penalty. If you are unable to pay in full, try to file your tax return and pay as much as you can.

Contact us today if you need help filing an extension or your tax return. Call (480) 888-7111 to schedule your free consultation today!


Disclaimer: For informational purposes only. Does not constitute legal, financial, or other advice. Consult with a professional before taking any action.