Tax FAQ Series: I have rental properties, where should I report those?

In almost every situation, it is ideal to report rental properties on a business return, not your personal return (Schedule E).

If you have more questions and would like to schedule a free consultation, call (480) 888-7111.


If you have a question you would like featured on our Tax FAQ Series, contact