Tax FAQ Series – I Think My Business Needs To Sign Up For an Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax. How Do I Go About This?

Please know that the Consolidated TPT application online has all forms of ID’s and taxation (sales tax, use tax, etc. along with payroll tax, etc.) All you need is the payroll withholding component and the unemployment account number for your payroll.

Have more questions? Call (480) 888-7111 to schedule your free consultation.


If you have a question you would like featured on our Tax FAQ Series, contact